Agape Home is licensed under the Department of Welfare in Thailand. We depend entirely on Sponsorships and Donations to fund the projects of Agape Home. If you would like to donate to a specific project, see the list below. You will also find these choices in the following Donation process. Our most urgent need is for Monthly Donors.
Click a flag that belongs to you and follow the prompts via our partner agencies.
USA Donors, Please click here:
Canadian Donors, Please click here:
Direct Deposit Donation:
For Canadian donors:
Bank of Nova Scotia
Account name: Changing Lives Thailand
Account number: 306500015717
(Donations through our registered Canadian Charity, ‘Changing Lives Thailand’)
All other Worldwide Donors, click here:
Your donations can be directed to any of the following:
- Child Sponsorship: The child sponsorship program is a monthly donation of $35, which goes towards the care of the child. It helps provide food, medicine, medical care, clothing, transport housing, education and more. It takes ten sponsors to cover the costs of caring for one child. The program builds meaningful relationships between children and their sponsors. Each sponsor is provided with updates and photos of the sponsored child three times a year. Sponsors are encouraged to correspond with the child as they are so led.
- Jarawee Family Sponsorship: We have six homes that provide a loving family for the Agape children who live in a small village adjacent to our existing property. The relationships that the children build with their house parents are vital in helping them to learn what it means to be part of a family. We trust that these life skills will help prepare the children for real and successful relationships in their future. Your support for a family will help provide for the parents who pour their love into these children’s lives.
- Special Occasions: Donors can send a financial gift to any specific child (for a birthday or Christmas) or contribute to a fund for outings and special events (e.g. the cost of a birthday party, an outing to the zoo, etc).
- Project Lek: Donors can contribute towards the support of an HIV-positive child who is being cared for in their own community. Support will help to provide for school fees, uniforms and school lunches.
- Building Project: Donations will be applied to the ongoing expansion of the Agape Home/Jarawee Village.
- Volunteer Staff: Donors can make a one-off gift or regular donations to the support of long-term volunteer staff of Agape Home.
- General Donations: All unspecified donations will be used for general running costs of the Agape Home
We encourage our longtime and new donors to donate through Changing Lives Thailand site. You may do so by clicking on the globe at the bottom.
Worldwide donors through Changing Lives Thailand, Please click here:
THANK YOU SO MUCH. If you have any questions, please contact us. Our donors and sponsors are vitally important to our children.