Agape Home operates under strict privacy principles:
- The only information Agape Home obtains about individual visitors to its Website is information supplied voluntarily by visitors.
- In cases when Agape Home may need personal information to provide visitors with services tailored especially for them, or to inform them about new features or services, visitors are asked explicitly for that information.
- No identifiable information provided by constituents (i.e. name, email or home address) will be disclosed to anyone outside of Agape Home, unless agreed upon otherwise by constituent.
- Agape Home employs strict security measures to safeguard online transactions: personal information is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted channel.
- Users may unsubscribe to any of our electronic email at any time by following the instructions contained within the email.
- Agape Home maintains a strict “no-spam” policy. Your information, including your email address, will not be sold to any third party.
- By using our Web site, you consent only to the collection and use of information by Agape Home as specified above.